Sunday, November 13, 2011

In My Mailbox #1

So this is my exciting, very first ever, IMM!  In My Maibox is hosted at The Story Siren Anyway, the books I got this week were:








The Last Thing I Remember by Andrew Clavan
White Cat by Holly Black
The Duff by Kody Keplinger
Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles
Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles

I've already read all of them except The Last Thing I Remember and Return to Paradise, and I quite enjoyed them, except for Tiger's Curse which I didn't like much.  I'm really looking forward to reading Return to Paradise because it's a sequel to Leaving Paradise, and I have no patience for waiting for sequels.

What did everyone else get in their mailboxes?

5 comments:

  1. I love the Leaving Paradise series!

    My IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-14.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  2. White Cat is a really neat series! Hope you like it! Great haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting series. New follower. I hope you like all your new books.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! New follower too. I loved White Cat. I want to read the Tiger's Curse series. Welcome to IMM and blogging! Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved White Cat! :) And I have the DUFF sitting on my shelf; I hope it was as good as everyone keeps saying.

    ReplyDelete